What Are Cookies
How Are Cookies Managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are designed by:
- The Dash Group, or on behalf of The Dash Group, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website; and
- third parties (including Google) who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of The Dash Group.
What Are Cookies Used For?
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
- To help The Dash Group detect and prevent technical issues and improve performance on the site.
How Do I Disable Cookies
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings -> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Choose Preferences -> Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
What Happens If I Disable Cookies
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.